From the Westford Academy Exhibit
This wood teacher’s desk was found in the Cameron School custodians room in 1957, being used to store tools. Lloyd Blanchard (1917-2011), liked the desk, and had restored by Westford Academy students. Blanchard used the desk throughout his tenure as Superintendent of Schools, 1957-1982. The Blanchard Middle School, build in 1992, was named in his honor.
Lloyd Blanchard donated the desk to the museum when he retired in 1982.
Wood, metal hardware