The Westford Historical Society, Inc. is a non-profit 501(3)(c) organization.
The membership year runs from 1 October through 30 September.
Time Travelers Membership for memberships of $100 or more.
North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Membership for memberships of $100 or more.
Members from one of the NARM institutions listed on their website who present a membership card validated with a gold North American Reciprocal sticker, are entitled to the following privileges at participating museums: Free/member admission during regular museum hours, member discounts at museum shops, and discounts on concert/lecture tickets. Please note: Some museums restrict benefits. Please see notes at the bottom for more information. Click here for a printable version of the list.
Levels and Benefits (as of September 1, 2020)
Benefits for one adult
- Museum admission year-round
- Subscription to Newsletter sent by email
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on programs and special events
- 10% discount in Museum Shop
Student /Seniors $25
Any student through college and seniors over the age of 65
- All Individual benefits
Benefits for two adults and their children or grandchildren (under 18).
- All Individual benefits for the whole family (residing together)
- Individual Benefits plus
- WHS Membership Card
- * NARM – for one member of the family or small business
- TimeTraveler membership
- Bronze benefits
- * NARM – for two members of the family or corporation
- Silver Benefits plus
- Private tour of Museum for you and four guests, by arranged date and time
- * NARM – for three members of the family
- * NARM – for up to four member of the family
Memberships are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Benefits are not transferable.
*NARM sticker will be attached to your membership card. Details about benefits can be found on the NARM website.