The Westford Historical Society’s collections are now searchable at PastPerfect On-Line. Many thanks to Virinchi Balabhadrapatruni, whose efforts made this accessibility a reality!
The Westford Historical Society currently has over 5,900 items in its accessions database. Only a fraction of the collections can be on display in the museum at any one time. Other items can be viewed by appointment. Highlights of the collections include:
- Personal and business letters
- Clothing and other textiles used by Westford residents
- Furniture used in Westford homes and schools
- B&M railroad lithographs and artifacts
- Native American artifacts
- Westford Grange papers and artifacts
- Westford schools histories, photos, papers and artifacts, including a nearly complete set of Westford Academy Clarion yearbooks and the original records from the early years of Westford Academy
- Files of information on people from Westford’s past and present
- Abbot Worsted Company artifacts, photos and records
To inquire about any of our collections or to set up an appointment, please contact the office.