Ca. 1900 photograph of two women sitting in front of the fireplace in the Prescott House at 25 Pine Rd in the Graniteville section of town. They were either Prescott family members or family friends. The house was built in 1780 by Capt. Jonas Prescott (1727-1813), and is named for his great grandson, Levi Nelson Prescott (1850-1923). The house remained in the family until the death of Alice Luella Prescott Collins (1886-1984), five generations. In spite of a fire in 1989, the house still stands today as one of Westford’s historic homes.