Featured Artifact of the Month

Gift Box

From the Collection

Unformed, two-piece gift box from the Welcome-In Gift Shop, dated 1981. This shop originally operated at a former filling station on Groton Rd after 1956, according to a Lowell Sun article from that year, and was open to ca. 2000. Edward (1921-2002), a WWII veteran, and Yvonne Warchol (1923-1999) ran the shop. By 1970, they lived on Tyngsboro Rd in Westford.