1965 photograph of the Westford General Store at 40 Main St. It was owned by St. Onge between 1964 and 1965. Previously, it was called the Wright & Fletcher Store, named after the original partners Nahum Howard Wright (1831-1910) and Sherman Dewey Fletcher (1846-1928), and colloquially known as such until the building ceased operations as a corner store in 1969. Subsequent owners included Westford Farms Realty, Stony Brook Realty, and Le Gourmet Jardin. Today, the property houses Muffins on Main, founded by Pam Sulka and Ellen Harde in 2016.