Prospect Hill Postcard
From the collection
The postcard, published by J. Herbert Fletcher around 1910, features the buildings at the peak of Westford’s Prospect Hill. Much of Prospect Hill today is owned by the Westford Conservation Trust and Westford Water Department. The Trust’s land was once the site of a cornfield and the town’s 1929 Bicentennial Pageant, and is now a wildlife sanctuary with trails. The peak is owned by the water department. The storage tank and other structures were replaced by early 2019, after over 100 years of use.
The postcard was donated by Ruth E. Zammit in 2010
5.5 x 3.5″