From the Collection
A Moviegraph electric 16mm movie projector, model #E743. It was manufactured by Keystone Mfg. Co. in Boston, MA. Based on its box, it was purchased at Gotkauf’s in Lowell. According to CollectingKeystone.com, the catalog described this projector as a “Junior Moviegraph,” made between 1938 and 1943.
The projector was found in the attached barn of the now demolished David P. Lawrence House (46 Pleasant St). It was donated to the museum in 2019 by Ed O’Neil via the estate of Marie Rondeau (1934-2015).
Black painted metal