Color photo of 6 Connell Drive, with the mountains of New Hampshire and Mid-Mass in the background. It was taken in October of 1979. The road was constructed in the late 1950s on what was the Abbot Estate, which burned down in 1914. The land was redeveloped and named for Joseph Richard Connell (1928-2020). He was the police chief from 1963 to 1993, as well as a superintendent of roads prior. 3 Connell Drive was his home after it was built in 1960.