Black and white group photo from 1891, presumably of the Fletchers and Richardsons, at 120 Lowell Rd in Westford. The still standing house is known as The Elms and The Samuel Richardson House. The original part of the house was built in 1783, with major additions in 1832, 1916, and 1930. It remained in the Richardson-Lambert family until 1947. In 2008, it was fully renovated, as part of a four unit housing complex.